Quick and Simple Loan Checklist
It’s completely stress-free to apply for a pawn loan against your asset and receive cash in just 30 minutes* or less on the same day.
Preferably, your asset must have No Finance Remaining, or at the least, owes a negligible amount.
You may need to provide three forms of identification proof and at least one of your identity documents must contain your full name, date of birth and a photograph.
- Australian Photo Passport containing the full name, birth date and address.
- Australian Photo Driver’s Licence containing the full name, birth date and address.
- Overseas Passport containing the full name, birth date and address.
- Credit and Debit cards
- Medicare card
- Age card proof
- Seniors card
ASSET OWNERSHIP PROOF:
Please provide asset ownership proof.
- Sales invoice or disposal notice from the dealer.
- Certificate of Registration or have the capability to login into RMS online services to retrieve details
- We’ll contact the motor registry if you’re unable to provide either one of them.